This Identifying Objectives online training course is designed for sales employees. It provides the knowledge and skills for salespeople to transition smoothly from establishing a rapport with the prospect to positioning their company as the solutioning partner of choice.
This Identifying Objectives online training course explores the fourth step in the Systematic Selling process.
Have you ever wondered what turns an introductory sales call into a long-term business relationship? This course sets the context on how to position your company as a preferred business partner in a competitive market. It provides you with the knowledge and skills to identify the prospect client’s objectives as situation factors and the players as decision makers, recommenders, and influencers. Armed with this knowledge you can apply effective questioning and active listening skills to demonstrate to the prospect why they should partner with you.
This course lays out an easy-to-follow example that will enhance your learning.
Course Learning Objectives:
By taking this online Identifying Objectives course, the user will learn:
- Define an objective.
- State the importance of identifying your prospect’s objectives.
- Outline ways of positioning your company.
- Identify your prospect’s objectives and situation factors.
- Recognize the players in decision-making.
- Review strategies for effective questioning.
- Review techniques for active listening.
This online Identifying Objectives course is made up of the following sections:
- The Systematic Selling Process
- Identifying the Prospect’s Objectives
- Positioning Your Company
- Recognizing Objectives and Situation Factors
- Identifying the Players
- Asking Effective Questions
- Practicing Active Listening
- Personal Application
This Identifying Objectives online training course was designed for sales employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.