This Getting the Appointment online training course is designed for sales employees. This course will help you plan and prepare an effective sales call to your client, such that you are able to achieve the objectives you set out for the call.
This Getting the Appointment online training course explores strategies for securing an appointment with a potential client.
When you complete this course, you will have an opportunity to apply what you have learned to your own prospects. You can use the forms and checklists provided in the Personal Application section.
Course Learning Objectives:
On completion of this Getting the Appointment course, the user will learn:
- Define selling.
- Recognize the steps in the Systematic Selling process.
- Identify the different ways of making contact with a prospect.
- Recall the steps that should be followed when making a cold call.
- Outline strategies for corresponding with a prospect via email or telephone.
- Review the approach that should be followed when calling a prospect.
This online Getting the Appointment course is made up of the following sections:
- The Systematic Selling Process
- Making Contact
- Making a Cold Call
- Corresponding by Email
- Corresponding by Phone
- Personal Application
This Getting the Appointment online training course is designed for sales employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.