Sales Skills - Basic
Learn and develop professional selling skills to help grow your prospect base and improve your sales success ratio.
In this course, sales professionals will learn the basics principles of the art of selling and understand the importance of the team effectiveness. This series also provides tips on how to improve telephone skills, how to make cold calls and how to close a sale.
There are suggestions and tools to help grow your prospect base and improve your sales success ratio.
- Describe the first steps in the selling process.
- Describe the sales cycle time.
- Recall techniques for handling objections.
- Define the role of a sales team leader.
- List characteristics of an effective sales professional.
- Recall specific techniques and strategies for selling over the phone.
- Discuss ways to address, answer and overcome objections during a sales call.
- Discuss the fundamentals of cold calling.
- Explain how to comfortably overcome the objections and concerns of your prospect.
- Describe the basic drivers that motivate people to buy.
- Recognize the "ready-to-buy" signals.
- Explain how to effectively search for potential customers.
- Describe the goal of qualifying sales prospects.
- The Basics
- Team Effectiveness
- Telephone Skills
- Cold Calls
- Qualifying Prospects
Accessible, audio, hybrid, mobile
12568EN 12683EN 12684EN 12685EN 12686EN 12570EN