This Questionable Interview Questions online training course presents learners with tips on how to avoid asking problematic interview questions. Topics covered in this module include the importance of being aware of laws, focusing on applicant qualifications during interviews, recognizing and avoiding irrelevant questions, avoiding eliciting information and tips from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Questionable Interview Questions course, the user will learn to:
- Identify the importance of being aware of the laws and of focusing on applicant qualifications.
- Explain how to avoid irrelevant questions to applicants.
- List the three things that the EEOC suggests interviewers consider.
- Describe the importance of keeping good records.
This online Questionable Interview Questions course is made up of the following sections:
- Be Aware of the Laws
- Irrelevant Questions
- Eliciting Information
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
This Questionable Interview Questions online training course was designed for managers and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.