Planning the Call
This Planning the Call online training course is designed for sales employees. This course will help you plan and prepare an effective sales call to your client, such that you’re able to achieve the objectives you set out for the call.
This Planning the Call online training course explores the second step in the Systematic Selling process.
Planning and preparing for a call, involves research—researching the client company and the ‘prospect’ or the person you plan on pitching to. There are multiple sources that can help you do the research you need, and in turn, plan effectively for your call. Additionally, it is also important to be able to organize the data you gather by using forms and checklists, so that when the time comes, you know exactly where to look for what you need.
This course will demonstrate these skills through an example and equip you to implement them at your workplace.
Course Learning Objectives:
By taking this online Planning the Call course, the user will learn:
- Outline the benefits of planning a call.
- Identify sources of information that you can use to research the company and prospect.
- Review ways of organizing the information you collect.
- Specify high-priority objectives before the call.
- Review tools that can help you plan your sales strategy.
This online Planning the Call course is made up of the following sections:
- The Systematic Selling Process
- Recognizing the Benefits of Planning
- Doing Your Research
- Organizing the Information
- Setting Objectives
- Personal Application
This Planning the Call online training course was designed for sales employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.