Writing Effective Emails
This Writing Effective Emails online training course is designed for employees and employers in any industry. A properly formatted and well written email will ensure what you write is easily understood. Reflect favorably on you and your company’s image. Lend credibility to both you and your company. Save time and money because well written email reduces the need to follow-up and the number of customer complaints.
This Writing Effective Emails online training course explores the quality that your correspondence which can have a tremendous impact on the success of your company.
To illustrate the importance of well written correspondence, we present a scenario in this course from the technology sector. The scenario introduces Justine Finch, a technical support specialist from a software company, Microtech. While the characters and events are not real, the scenario clearly shows why well written email is so important. The case studies present common problems in writing email and offer helpful solutions.
Course Learning Objectives:
On completion of this Writing Effective Emails course, the user will learn:
- Outline the advantages and challenges of communicating by email.
- Recall the principles of good communication in business email.
- Recognize the importance of using the active voice in business writing.
- Recall the basic rules of sentence structure.
- Identify common uses of punctuation.
- Incorporate effective formatting techniques.
This online Writing Effective Emails course is made up of the following sections:
- The Advantages and Challenges of Email
- The Principles of Good Communication
- Basic Grammar and Formatting
This Writing Effective Emails online training course was designed for employees and employers in any industry.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.