This Using Leadership Basics online training course will provide the fundamental skills for leading a group: defining the task, establishing a vision, gaining commitment, and building relationships. This course guides you on how and when to use various leadership styles and gives smart techniques to help leaders direct the efforts of others. The Strategies and Tips in this module teach you how to foster innovation, provide appropriate direction, and develop and maintain positive relationships.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Using Leadership Basics course, the user will learn to:
- Recall the essential elements of leadership.
- Recognize what needs to be done to establish a firm direction and create a sense of shared purpose.
- Identify techniques that can help build strong working relationships.
- Review strategies that can direct team effort toward the accomplishment of established objectives.
This online Using Leadership Basics course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1 – Establish a Firm Direction
- Strategy 2 – Build Relationships
- Strategy 3 – Direct the Effort
This Using Leadership Basics online training course was designed for managers and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.