In this Sales: Team Effectiveness online training course, a sales force leader will learn how to get a sales team organized, motivated, and focused on results. Leadership is the most important element of a sales force's success, and it has some unique challenges. There are suggestions and tools for creating a cohesive team, developing a high level of commitment to goals, and coaching sales professionals for improved performance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Sales: Team Effectiveness course, the user will learn to:
- Define the role of a sales team leader.
- Explain why salespeople should understand the business mission and purpose.
- Discuss what a sales team leader should do to establish a framework for the sales team.
- List characteristics of an effective sales professional.
- Recall methods for monitoring accomplishments in a meaningful way.
- Describe how people learn best.
- List coaching techniques for improved performance.
- Recall the principles of motivation.
- Remove de-motivators.
This online Sales: Team Effectiveness course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1 – Define the Sales Vision
- Strategy 2 – Build the Sales Team
- Strategy 3 – Achieve Sales Results
This Sales: Team Effectiveness online training course was designed for Sales professionals.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.