Most of the time, we tend to blame accidents on the conditions around us. We place blame on slippery floors, broken tools, or even careless co-workers. Yet, for the most part, accidents are caused by our own unsafe behavior. If we were more safety conscious, most accidents would never happen. This course will help you develop safety awareness.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Safety Attitudes and Actions course, the user will learn how to:
- Recognize the importance of a good safety attitude.
- Develop a safety sense about your job.
- Evaluate your workplace for potential hazards.
- Understand the need to properly use and maintain your tools.
- Recognize situations calling for personal protective equipment.
- Establish a safety housekeeping program.
This online Safety Attitudes and Actions course is made up of the following sections:
- Accident Prevention
- Back care
- Working with Electricity
- Mental Alertness
- Injury Treatment
This Safety Attitudes and Actions online training course was designed for all employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.