The Integration: The Next Evolution in Safety Performance online training course is designed for Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) professionals to demonstrate the approaches to and benefits of integrating safety-specific and non-safety specific systems in reducing injury exposure. The results of this approach allow organizations to better address what meaningfully contributes to safety outcomes, and in the process builds a working environment that fosters heightened organizational citizenship and company-wide ownership for safety.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Integration: The Next Evolution in Safety Performance course, the user will learn:
- Outline what the injury exposure working interface is
- Describe the ABC or Behavioral Analysis model
- Recall how to measure organizational culture using perception survey tools
- Summarize the effects of organizational culture, leadership, and non-safety systems on injury rates
- Describe the effect of improving safety on overall organizational culture
- Recall the HSE Professional's role in building integration
This online Integration: The Next Evolution in Safety Performance course is made up of the following sections:
- Understanding Workplace Exposure: Behavior Analysis
- An Integrated Approach to Safety
- Measuring Organizational Culture
- Improving Overall Organizational Performance with Behavior Based Safety
- The HSE Professional’s Role in Building Integration
The Integration: The Next Evolution in Safety Performance online training course was designed for Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) professionals and others who are responsible for safety performance within their organization.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.