Operations Management is concerned with the work an organization must do to satisfy its customers. This Operations Management online training course comprehensive series was designed for operations managers and will advise management consultants on current practices in operations management, as well as go into detail regarding best practices within the industry.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Operations Management course, the user will learn to:
- Identify and explain various principles relating to product and process development
- Recognize inventory management schemes and operational control systems
- Identify issues around quality management, including current trends
- Identify all the factors important to consider during facilities planning
- Identify how service quality is measured differently than product quality
This online Operations Management course is made up of the following sections:
- Historical Context
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Product and Process Development
- Logistics Management
- Work Management
- Facilities Management
- Service Operations Management
This Operations Management online training course was designed for managers and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.