IT Security: Safe Web Browsing
This IT Security: Safe Web Browsing online training course is designed for all employees who access the World Wide Web and explores the threats to your security and privacy, and threats to your organization. In this course, you will learn about best practices for protecting your security and privacy on the web.
This IT Security: Safe Web Browsing online training course explores the threats to your security and privacy and threats to your organization. Learn how to mitigate these threats with software settings and updates, as well as best practices for safe web browsing.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online IT Security: Safe Web Browsing online course, the user will learn to:
- Explain why security on the web matters – what cyberthieves can do and how
- Recall why privacy on the web matters and how to maximize it
- Describe how to make your web browser as secure and private as possible
- Outline what additional actions you or your IT Department need to take to ensure your web security and privacy
- Summarize best practices for avoiding security and privacy issues while using the web
This online IT Security: Safe Web Browsing course is made up of the following sections:
- What Cyberthieves Are Trying to Do
- How Cyberthieves Acquire Your Information and Attack Your Systems
- Browsing Privacy
- Securing Your Web Browser
- Software/Actions Requiring IT Department
- Safe Browsing Behavior
This IT Security: Safe Web Browsing online training course was designed for all employees who access the World Wide Web.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.