IT Security - An Overview
This IT Security - An Overview online training course is designed for all employees who use computers, tablets, and smartphones in the course of their work. Learn about methods that cyber thieves use to compromise systems, and what we can all do to reduce the risks to our computers, devices, networks, personal information, and corporate data.
This IT Security - An Overview online training course explores the threats posed by cyberthieves to computers, devices, and corporate networks. Learn what cyber thieves are after; the methods they use to compromise systems, personal information, and corporate data; how to mitigate the risks by safe online behavior and keeping computers and devices secure.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online IT Security - An Overview course, the user will learn:
- Why cyberthieves are trying to access your computers, devices, and networks
- The methods cyberthieves use to compromise your accounts, steal your personal information, access your files, and launch malware attacks
- Ways to recognize attempted cyberattacks
- Strategies to mitigate risks to your personal information, systems, and data
This online IT Security - An Overview course is made up of the following sections:
- What are the Risks?
- Methods Cyberthieves Use to Access Your Systems
- Safe Online Behavior
- Keeping Computers and Devices Secure
This IT Security - An Overview online training course was designed for all employees who use computers, tablets, and smartphones in the course of their work.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.