Delivering Effective Feedback
Feedback is a process by which effective performance is reinforced and less than desirable performance is corrected. This course will provide you with strategies to give effective feedback that serves as a tool to enhance performance and morale.
In today's competitive environment, organizations are committed to continually improving performance. An essential ingredient in this quest for excellence is feedback.
Feedback is a process by which effective performance is reinforced and less than desirable performance is corrected. In general, feedback as a leadership tool is under-appreciated and under-utilized. When applied appropriately, it's a critical skill that can greatly enhance both performance and morale within an organization. This course will provide you with strategies to give effective feedback that serves as a tool to enhance performance and morale.
Course Learning Objectives:
On completion of this Delivering Effective Feedback course, users wil learn to:
- Identify the role and value of feedback.
- Select appropriate techniques for giving effective feedback.
- Recognize how to develop a nurturing climate in which feedback thrives.
- Recognize the important role that your position and relationship have on how feedback is delivered and received.
- Identify specific communication skills that contribute to meaningful feedback.
- Outline the characteristics of descriptive feedback.
This Online Delivering Effective Feedback course is made up of the following sections:
- Appreciate the Value of Feedback
- Apply the Right Techniques
- Foster a Nurturing Climate
This Delivering Effective Feedback online training course was designed for employees seeking to grow in a management role and managers who want to develop their leadership skills.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.