Customer First Series (11 modules)
Your customers will make you or break you, and developing relationships is the bottom line. In this series, you will examine issues such as rapport and trust, and identify what clients want in terms of communication. You will learn some techniques for establishing trust and eliminating negative messages from your communication, both of which will have a significant impact on your client relations.
Increase sales by improving customer service. Learn to create and maintain valuable customer relationships, make a winning first impression, overcome communication barriers, diffuse tensions, and improve telephone skills, listening skills, and communication skills.
- Use the communication process to send clear and consistent messages
- Develop a customer focus
- Learn how to deal effectively with unhappy customers
- Develop strategies for responding to difficult customers
- Identify the non-verbal and verbal factors that influence first impressions
- Identify strategies for developing customer focus
- Communicate an idea, a concept or a request effectively
- Identify the requirements necessary to produce quality work
- Improve the quality of your customer service by practicing active listening
- Improve your ability to write professional e-mail
- Improve the quality of your telephone communications
- Communication Basics – You're convinced that you said it clearly, but the person you were talking to just didn't seem to get it. You might as well have been speaking two different languages. Learn the basics of effective communication and you can be on your way to having greater confidence in your ability to make sure that your messages are understood.
- Developing Strong Customer Relationships – Your customers will make you or break you, and developing relationships is the bottom line. Find out how you can provide consistent and legendary customer service to maintain your competitive position.
- Customer Loyalty Improvement – This course will provide employees and managers with a basic understanding of and tools for building customer loyalty. It covers basic principles and approaches to dealing with customers and creating loyal, repeat customers.
- Handling Difficult Customers – Today's information-age customers are the most informed and demanding shoppers ever. For a service representative, meeting the demands of one of these savvy customers can be a customer service nightmare! Taking this course will wake you from the nightmare and show you how to calm angry customers and resolve their complaints while keeping your cool.
- Creating Winning First Impressions – First impressions are made within minutes, but they last much longer than that and can seriously affect a client's decision to choose you and your company or to go elsewhere. Making a positive first impression requires knowing the elements that influence them, and learning how to control them. In addition to what happens in the first few minutes, however, there is the need to maintain the impression, and this requires effective communication skills.
- Creating Valuable Customer Relationships – Good customer relations are a key success factor in any business. This module will help you discover the advantages to you and your customers of reaching out to each other and communicating openly. You will examine issues such as rapport and trust, and identify what clients want in terms of communication. You will learn some techniques for establishing trust and eliminating negative messages from your communication, both of which will have a significant impact on your client relations. Finally, you will discover some challenging personality types and learn strategies for dealing with them.
- Communicating Proactively – This course presents three proactive communication models and provides multiple examples that will help you identify the components of each. The three models – the explanation model, agreement model and closure model – will teach you how to become a stronger, more positive communicator.
- Work Process Basics – Every work process is part of a larger process that may be made up of smaller ones. Understanding the process flow and scope is the key to establishing 100 percent conformance in a work process. This course will analyze work as a process by identifying the requirements necessary to produce quality work, defining process flow and scope, and looking at inputs and outputs. The course will also show you how to keep quality number one, and examine listening skills to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Practice Active Listening – How often have you attended a meeting and walked away without a clear recollection of what was discussed? You might have heard what was being said, but you weren't really listening. And that's the problem. Active listening is a skill that few of us possess, but it is a skill that is worth learning because it will improve your ability to provide quality service to your customers. This module will help you improve your listening skills by explaining the difference between hearing and listening, and by outlining the steps involved in becoming an active listener.
- Writing Effective Emails – Improve your ability to write effective email. You will learn useful skills whether you are sending internal e-mail or composing emails to send to clients or customers.
- Telephone Techniques – This course provides an introduction to effective telephone techniques. Many people overlook the importance of telephone communications, yet the telephone is the most common means for customers to contact a firm. Lack of understanding about effective telephone techniques can lead to lost sales or customers. This course will teach skills that help boost organizational success and professionalism.
12540EN, 11301EN, 11010EN, 12537EN, 11304EN, 11305EN, 12579EN, 12554EN, 11308EN, 11309EN, 12571EN