Creating a Climate for Rapport
This Creating a Climate for Rapport online training course is designed for any employees who interact with internal or external customers. A positive attitude is powerful magic. Your attitude toward your job, your co-workers and your customers create a climate for increased customer rapport. In this course, you will learn the importance of a positive department climate and the behaviors that contribute to team effectiveness.
This Creating a Climate for Rapport online training course explores techniques on how to create a positive and collaborative climate. The department is like the heart of the organization. Its function is to interact with the company's customers, to be the company's voice and face to the customers – essentially, it is the human side of the organization. In this course, you will learn how to create a positive and cohesive team, how to overcome any negative influence on the climate caused by uncontrollable factors and handle conflict.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Creating a Climate for Rapport course, the user will learn:
- The importance of a positive department climate.
- The characteristics of an effective service professional.
- Words and phrases that elicit a negative reaction from the customer and appropriate responses.
- The impact of prolonged negative "venting" after a difficult call.
- The benefits of working as part of a team.
- How to maximize behaviors that contribute to team effectiveness.
- Behaviors that undermine a sense of team.
- Techniques for resolving interpersonal conflict in a department.
This online Creating a Climate for Rapport course is made up of the following sections:
- Department Climate
- Positive Wording
- “Hot Buttons”
This Creating a Climate for Rapport online training course was designed for any employees who interact with internal or external customers.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.