This Communicating Non Verbally online training course explores how the signals projected through body language can impact the message you deliver.
Our first impression of someone is frequently conveyed through non-verbal communications. This course provides a basic understanding of the potential meaning of the signals projected through body language. These signals provide clues to attitudes and feelings that can be explored and verified with effective verbal communication. Learn how to identify and implement positive non-verbal communication elements; avoid using negative non-verbal communication elements; understand how credibility can affect your communication; interpret basic body language and how to counter negative body language messages in others.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Communicating Non Verbally course, the user will :
- Learn the impact of their communication dramatically by incorporating appropriate non-verbal communication skills
- Understand the importance of first impressions
- Identify and implement positive non-verbal communication elements
- Avoid using negative non-verbal communication elements
- Understand how credibility can affect your communication
- Interpret the basic body language
- Counter negative body language messages in others
This online Communicating Non Verbally course is made up of the following sections:
- Verbal vs. Non-Verbal
- The Communication Puzzle
- Positive Non-Verbal Signals
- Negative Non-Verbal Messages
- Interpretation and Application
This Communicating Non Verbally online training course was designed for all employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.