This Communicating as a Team online training course explores the importance of communicating in a team-oriented environment.
This course will show you how successful employee teams communicate in today's leaner, flatter organizations. Because so much responsibility is delegated to work teams today, the ability to communicate within teams is vital. This course will present you with all the tools you will need, including listening skills, non verbal communication, collaboration techniques, and meeting skills.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Communicating as a Team course, the user will learn to:
- Examine the importance of communicating in a team-oriented environment
- Identify the four phases of team development
- Understand the role of conflict within teams
- Identify the characteristics of successful teams
- Apply techniques for organizing team-based presentations
- Appreciate the importance of listening in teams
- Improve non-verbal communication techniques
- Plan and participate in face-to-face and electronic meetings
This online Communicating as a Team course is made up of the following sections:
- Four Phases of Team Development
- Conflict and Groupthink
- Successful Teams
- Team-Based Presentations
- Team Listening Skills
- Non Verbal Messages
- Productive Meetings
This Communicating as a Team online training course was designed for all employees working within a team.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.