This U.S. Customs Compliance online training course explores U.S. Customs laws and compliance rules. This course provides a review of customs requirements for employees directly responsible for customs compliance, as well as an introduction to customs compliance for employees with an indirect role in the process.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online U.S. Customs Compliance course, the user will learn to:
- Describe the "Reasonable Care" Standard.
- Explain the Valuation of the Imported Merchandise requirements, including the Transaction Value Method.
- Distinguish recordkeeping requirements.
- Describe the importance of Tariff Classification and Country of Origin Marking.
- Identify the relevancy of Special Duty Programs.
- Understand the implications of penalties, liquidated damages, seizure, and forfeiture.
This online U.S. Customs Compliance course is made up of the following sections:
- U.S. Customs Laws
- Valuation of Imported Merchandise
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- Tariff Classification
- Special Duty Programs
- Country of Origin Marking
- Penalties, Damages, Seizure, and Forfeiture
This U.S. Customs Compliance online training course was designed for owners, managers, and employees in the business sector.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.