Running Effective Teams
This Running Effective Teams online training course is designed for supervisors and managers and explores how to successfully manage a team to accomplish the desired results. Teams can provide a wonderful opportunites for collaboration and innovation, but sometimes hurdles get in the way of reaching objectives. In this course, we will review strategies for effective team leadership.
This Running Effective Teams online training course explores how to successfully manage a team to accomplish the desired results.
Teams can provide wonderful opportunities for collaboration and innovation. But sometimes, as a leader of a team, you encounter frustrations and roadblocks and just want to pull your hair out! Overcome the hurdles that get in the way of your team reaching its goals by leading your team to success with these strategies. Learn how to focus on the results; how to provide structure to support the team's activities; and how to promote teamwork and maintain positive relationships with the team.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Running Effective Teams course, the user will learn:
- Define the term "team"
- Recall the purpose of a team’s charter
- Discuss the benefits of a team alignment
- Describe the role of a Sponsor in a team
- Explain how to manage resources to accomplish the desired results
- List the essential requirements for providing structure to support the team's activities
- Recognize the importance of determining team's decision-making process
- Recall guidelines for reaching consensus
- Explain what a team leader should do to maintain positive relationships in a team
This online Running Effective Teams course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1 - Focus on Results
- Strategy 2 – Provide Structure
- Strategy 3 – Build Teamwork
This Running Effective Teams online training course was designed for supervisors and managers.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.