Handling Hazardous Waste [US]
The Handling Hazardous Waste [US] online training course is designed for employees of companies that produce, handle and dispose of hazardous waste. Learn about the legal requirements for hazardous waste management.
The Handling Hazardous Waste [US] online training course explores the legal requirements for handling of hazardous waste; the rules that generators of hazardous waste must follow; the storage requirements for hazardous waste; and the transportation of hazardous waste.
Course Learning Objectives:
By taking this Online Handling Hazardous Waste course, the user will learn to:
- Summarize legal requirements surrounding the handling of hazardous waste
- Describe the rules generators of hazardous waste are required to follow
- Recall the storage requirements for hazardous waste
- Outline rules regarding the transportation of hazardous waste
This Online Handling Hazardous Waste course is made up of the following sections:
- Hazardous Waste
- Additional Handling Rules
- Generators of Hazardous Waste
- Storage Requirements
- Transporting Hazardous Waste
- Additional Laws
This Handling Hazardous Waste [US] online training course was designed for employees of companies that generate, handle, store or transport hazardous waste.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.