This H1N1 Flu Preparedness for Employers online training course explores H1N1 Flu and the workplace.
This course lists the symptoms of H1N1 and the seasonal flu and provides managers and employers with simple strategies for protecting their employees and managing the risks of business disruption during flu season.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online H1N1 Flu Preparedness for Employers course, the user will learn:
- Define key vocabulary related to H1N1.
- List symptoms of H1N1 and seasonal flu.
- Describe the four strategies to prepare and protect your business
This online H1N1 Flu Preparedness for Employers course is made up of the following sections:
- H1N1 and Other Flu Viruses
- H1N1 and Your Business
- Four Strategies to Prepare and Protect Your Company
This H1N1 Flu Preparedness for Employers online training course was designed for managers and employers.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.