Flexible Work Arrangements and Your Organization
This online module provides company stakeholders and employees with a thorough understanding of how to develop and implement a flexible work arrangements policy.
Many organizations are beginning to recognize flexible work arrangements as a means to facilitate improved performance and create a productive work environment that is responsive to the professional and personal needs of their employees. This online module will cover the recommended sections of a flexible work arrangements policy and provide a thorough understanding of how to develop and implement a flexible work arrangements policy that fits your organization.
This course includes an examination.
- For managers, gain information and direction to meet organization objectives and address employee concerns.
- For employees, be able to navigate the steps of flexible work arrangements, create a proposal and open a dialogue with their manager.
- Purpose and objective of a flexible work arrangements policy
- Scope and application of the policy
- Principles that govern the policy
- Responsibilities of team members in respect to the policy
- Expectations regarding flex-time
- Expectations regarding telework and the flexible workplace.
Stockholders and employees of any organization interested in flexible work arrangements.
Mobile, Accessible, Video & Audio