This Contract Law Basics [US] online training course provides a general understanding of contract law in the US — what makes a contract valid and enforceable, what remedies are available in the event of a breach, and what to look for in your real-world dealings with business contracts.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Contract Law Basics [US] course, the user will learn to:
- Describe the main elements and key provisions of a contract
- Outline how contracts are enforced
- Enumerate the defenses to enforcement
- Explain and provide examples of types of fraud
- Recall the meaning and significance of “Statute of Frauds” and the “Parole Evidence Rule”
- Summarize the types of contract breaches and the ways in which they are remedied
This online Contract Law Basics [US] course is made up of the following sections:
- About Contracts
- Forming a Contract
- Enforcing a Contract
- Defenses to Enforcement
- Breach of Contract
- Key Provisions in Contracts
- Real-World Considerations
This Contract Law Basics [US] online training course was designed for managers and supervisors in purchasing, sales, marketing, distribution, employment, and others who need to understand contracts and agreements.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.