Workers in many types of workplaces are vulnerable to ergonomic injuries. Learn how Work-related Musculoskeletal Disorders (WMSDs) can be reduced or eliminated.
Accidents and injuries in the office can lead to serious and disabling injuries, resulting in thousands of hours of missed time and millions of dollars in workers' compensation and medical costs. Many of the injuries experienced in offices are of an ergonomic nature. In this course, you will learn about the ergonomic hazards and risks of office work, and measures to control them.
- Recall the connection between your body’s physiology and injuries
- Recognize ergonomic hazards
- Identify work situations in your job that cause ergonomic hazards
- Create practical solutions to those problems
- Practice exercises to prevent these hazards
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Preventative Measures
People working in an office setting.
Audio, Video, Mobile, Accessible